just a cold autumn day. just didnt want to go to school.
just wanted to sleep. just wanted to meet people.
just hang out. just have some drinks in the afternoon.
just a walk in the forest. just talking about anything basically.
just have fun. just be underdressed. just be cold at night.
just feel high. just be ourselves.
just wanted to sleep. just wanted to meet people.
just hang out. just have some drinks in the afternoon.
just a walk in the forest. just talking about anything basically.
just have fun. just be underdressed. just be cold at night.
just feel high. just be ourselves.
just a regular friday.
1 megjegyzés:
My name is Ben Pupleshoes. I am a survivor without internet upstairs. I am commenting in my basement. I will be on msn sometimes when the family is not using this computer.. If you are out there... if you can read this... I can provide friendship, I can provide music, I can provide yellow umbrellas. If you are out there... you... please. You are not alone.
Megjegyzés küldése